This trumpet has been previously rented and is our most experienced rental! This is a great choice for those on a budget. The cosmetic variations do not affect the instrument's function. This instrument has been cleaned, sanitized, adjusted and regulated to meet performance and playability standards. The case and mouthpiece have also been inspected, cleaned inside and out, and sanitized.
This trumpet has been previously rented and is used in appearance. The minor cosmetic variations do not affect the instrument's function. This instrument has been cleaned, sanitized, adjusted, and regulated to meet performance and playability standards. The case and mouthpiece have also been inspected, cleaned inside and out, and sanitized.
This trumpet has been previously rented, but is like new in appearance. This instrument has been cleaned, sanitized, adjusted and regulated to meet performance and playability standards. The case and mouthpiece have also been inspected, cleaned inside and out, and sanitized.
This trumpet is BRAND NEW, and has never been rented before. This instrument has been fully inspected, adjusted, lubricated, and regulated to meet performance and playability standards. The case and mouthpiece have also been inspected and checked for proper fit and function.
Please note, we only rent within the state of Arizona. We do not ship rentals out of state.
Care Kit: Valve/Slide Oil, Tuning Slide Grease, Mouthpiece Brush, Practice Log and Pencil.
Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions
1. Rental fees are due in advance. Renter is responsible for monthly payments whether or not they have received a bill. Milano’s is not responsible for errors in billing or those made by the postal service. Renter is bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement with or without signature. Renter must notify Milano’s of any change of address or phone number. Renter must not remove rented instrument from the state of Arizona.
2. Insurance coverage includes all parts and repairs necessary along with any accidental damage or theft of the rental instrument. Finish flaws, which do not affect the playability of the rental instrument, need not be repaired and are therefore not the customers liability. Repair service must be performed by Milano’s repair technicians or Milano’s authorized service centers. If unrepairable in a timely fashion, Milano’s will exchange the rental instrument with one of equal quality. All rental payments must be current in order to repair or exchange a rental instrument.
3. In case of loss or theft, renter must report the incident within 72 hours to law enforcement authorities. A copy of the report must be provided to Milano’s by renter. Police report must include type, brand and serial number of stolen rental instrument with Milano’s listed as owner. Milano’s will issue an exchange of the rental instrument with one of equal quality as determined by Milano’s.
4. Renter may return the instrument at any time to Milano’s and this agreement will terminate providing the account is current. Renter will be fully responsible for the instrument and its return to Milano’s (or its authorized agent). Upon return, all rental fees paid will be considered as rental. The instrument may not be returned to the school without prior authorization from Milano’s and will not be considered returned until physically received by Milano Music.
5. At any time during this Rental Agreement, provided all rental payments are current, Renter will receive credit towards a single Qualified Purchase. Credit is defined as total rent paid less tax and insurance. A Qualified Purchase is defined as a new instrument of the same type rented of equal or greater value, as determined by Milano’s. Renter may select instrument from Milano’s Band and Orchestra product line inventory, with selling price being determined by the current manufacturers suggested retail price. Rental credit from more than one rental agreement may not be applied to a single purchase. Guitar, Amp, and Drum credit will be limited to the first ten months rental. Rental credit is not transferable. Credit must be used within 30 days of rental instrument return. This credit toward a Qualified Purchase does not grant the Renter an ownership interest in the instrument rented, but is rather a separate contractual right granted by Milano’s, and must be exercised strictly according to the terms of this Agreement. In the event of default by Renter in fulfilling the terms of this Agreement, this right automatically terminates. The rental instrument is not for sale or pawn and will always remain the property of Milano’s even in the event of renters bankruptcy.
6. For payments over 30 days past due, Milano’s reserves the right to charge the payments and any late fees to the renter’s credit card given at the time of rental, or any subsequent or updated credit card. A 10% charge will be added to any balance owed at the time of return.
7. Payments 60 days past due will be considered in default of this agreement. The rental instrument must be returned immediately. All rental fees and late charges will be due at that time. If payment is not made in full, Renter must make arrangements with Milano’s to pay remaining account balance.
8. If the rental instrument is not returned to Milano’s and no effort is made by Renter to communicate with Milano’s in reference to the rental property and/or delinquent rental fees due, Milano’s shall have the right to take possession of Milano’s rental property with or without any legal process or notice. Any collection, ($60.00 “repossession fee”) and/or attorney’s fees incurred by Milano’s in repossession of Milano’s rental property will be at the renter’s expense.
First month's rental fee is NOT refundable.