The S.E. Shires Custom small bore trombone is a versatile instrument with a clear, pure sound and the consistency, playability, and projection that has made S.E. Shires trombones the favorites of professionals the world over. The unique S7YLW bell of this model combines the quick response and color of a one-piece bell with the centered feel and expansive tone of a two-piece bell. Its yellow-brass construction presents a clear, pure sound with strong fundamental, maintaining a consistent tone color throughout the range of dynamics. The lightweight nickel-silver handslide produces brilliant, clean articulations.
- S7YLW bell: 7.75-inch, two-piece, hand-hammered taper in lightweight yellow brass with traditionally brazed seams and soldered bead
- SY1.5 Tuning Slide: drawn yellow brass
- T0o NLW handslide: .500-inch, lightweight nickel silver, nickel-silver crook
- Three interchangeable yellow brass leadpipes
- Bell Engraving: S.E. Shires makers mark and traditional floral pattern
- Includes S.E. Shires tenor trombone case, mouthpiece, and care kit