The S.E. Shires Medium Gold Alto Trombone is a versatile instrument with the consistency, playability, and projection that has made S.E. Shires trombones the favorites of professionals the world over. The A1GMT8 bell combines stability with a malleable timbre and superior projection. The gold-brass construction of the bell is balanced by the A85/95N handslide, which adds quickness and immediacy to the attack and imparts brilliance to the sound.
- A1GMT8: 7-inch, two-piece, hand-hammered bell in medium weight gold brass with traditionally brazed seams and soldered bead, thinned toward the edge of the flare
- A85-95N Handslide: .485/.495-inch dual bore, standard-weight nickel silver, tuning-in-slide mechanism, nickel-silver crook
- Three interchangeable yellow-brass leadpipes
- Bell Engraving: S.E. Shires makers mark and traditional floral pattern
- Includes S.E. Shires alto trombone case, mouthpiece, and care kit