The Pietro Lombardi is made with a beautifully flamed maple back and a highly select spruce top. The sophisticated amber colored spirit varnish of the Lombardi is reminiscent of Italian makers.
- Each instrument is meticulously calibrated for optimum sound production
- Highly select spruce top and beautifully flamed maple back, sides and scroll
- Hand applied, multi-layer amber spirit varnish
- Ebony fingerboard and boxwood fittings
- Stradivari, Guarneri, Gagliano and Montagnana patterns
- 4/4 size
- Instrument only