The year 2018 represents a milestone in the history of Vincent Bach. Having started his business in 1918, master craftsman Vincent Bach created a legacy with the introduction of the first Bach trumpets in 1924 and the addition of trombones to the Vincent Bach line around 1928. To celebrate a legacy lasting 100 years, Conn-Selmer and Vincent Bach proudly present the new 42BOF commemorative trombone.
- A traditional 42 bell, with the ultimate in tonal response and ability to change the color of sound
- “Bell-free bracing” allows the bell to vibrate freely, creating a quicker response with more clarity and projection
- European designed “Open-Flow” valve, creating an ease of playability in the low register, while maintaining a great high range as well
- Case has a wine-colored nest and a special case badge commemorating the 100th year of Vincent Bach’s business. It’s also Vincent’s 90th year of trombone manufacturing
- .562" bass bore handslide or lightweight nickel handslide